Employment Opportunities for Excellent Educators
If you are – or would like to become – an exceptional educator, Hugs Plus Learning Centers has new employment opportunities. To start the process, please download and complete the employment application below. Completed applications or resumes may be emailed to our Executive Director Diane Barese at email@example.com or mailed to her at 10 Webster Road, Braintree, MA 02184. If you have any questions, please contact her at 781-843-0350.
Full-Time Lead Preschool/Pre-K Teacher
We believe that children learn best when placed in small groups of ten with one consistent teacher.
All of our preschool classroom are organized by age and taught by one consistent teacher.
As a Lead Preschool teacher at Hugs Plus Learning Centers, you will:
- Plan and implement a hands-on emergent curriculum which supports the school's learning through play philosophy while also being encouraged to demonstrate your own creativity and passion for the early childhood curriculum.
- Gear your program to meet the needs of individual children with concerns for their interests, disabilities, special talents, and individual style and pace of learning.
- Maintain a safe learning environment.
- Form a partnership with families based on respect for the benefit of their children.
- Meet all MA Department of Early Education and Care licensing requirements for teacher/PS.
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education or a related field.